Gina Ten Zeldam Ganswyk holds a B.A. degree in Psychology, Philosophy and Sociology (University of Stellenbosch) and the National Diploma in Public Relations (Cape Technikon, now the Cape Peninsula University of Technology).
Former Communication Director of radio station Kfm 94.5, Gina has held other positions including Regional Manager: Marcus Brewster Publicity, Communication Manager: Cape Homemakers Expo, Regional Director: Integrated Communications, Director: Relationship Marketing and Account Manager: Lange Public Relations.
Past clients include Baker Street Snacks, Cantley, B & H Open-air Cinema Festival, Churchill Murray Properties, Glodina, Dolce & Gabbana, Grolier Enterprises, French Connection, Isa Carstens, Lentheric, Mashold, Naspers, Pam Golding Properties, Parmalat, Peter Gilder Jewellers, Penny Pinchers, Pick ‘n Pay, Re/Max Southern Africa, RVB, Stepping Stones, Tulbagh Wines, Rothmans Regatta, Southern Sun, United Distillers, Wella, amongst others.
Former member: Cape Technikon’s PR Advisory Committee
Former lecturer: Third year Public Relations students, Cape University of Technology.
Former committee member of various organisations including Business Women’s Association (BWA), Community Chest, Cape Town Drug Counselling Centre, and more.
Marlee Faro, Senior Accounts Executive, holds a B. Tech degree in Public Relations Management (Cum Laude). A former Communications Assistant at the Department of Race Relations, Marlee was also a Media Studies Tutor at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology as well as Student Volunteer at Cape Town Science Centre. Marlee has been with the company for more than five years
Freelancers are used when necessary.
What we can brag about (only if we have to):
- Achieved R330 million worth of coverage and exposure for the Absa Cape Epic. They received coverage to the value of R27 million when we took over the account. It is a massive return on investment.
- Secured a product listing (shelf space) of an FMCG product at Pick ‘n Pay for one of our clients. They had been trying for years and it meant millions of rands for them in revenue.
- Achieved over R5 million worth of free coverage for the 2019 Cape Town HOMEMAKERS Expo.
- Achieved more than R10 million worth of exposure for Hein Wagner, blind adventurer and international motivational speaker.
- Kfm was the fastest growing radio station in South Africa for four years in a row. Due to the small marketing budget, we mostly relied on PR, publicity, outside broadcasts, sponsorships and promotions.
- Financial Mail Prism Award for Kfm Round Table Radiothon in aid of Red Cross Children’s Hospital in 2000.
- PMR Empower Award in 1999.
- Launched the original Tamagotchi digital pet in 1997. It was sold out within a day or two.
- Gina was nominated for four SABC Disa Awards for Outstanding Achievement (1992, 1993, 1994 and 1995) after which she left the SABC.
- Gina received the Adele Searll Award for Most Promising Final Year PR Student – Cape Technikon.
- Gina received the PRISA Bursary for Best Second Year PR Student.
- Marlee was the Top Performing student in Public Relations Management and Media Studies in the final year of her National Diploma.